- Free UK Delivery On Orders Over £50 International Shipping Available
- Get 10% OFF use FirstOrder2020 at the checkout! For Hemp Well, Medterra and Elixinol Products
- NEW 20% discount when you Subscribe & Save Get your monthly CBD delivered without re-ordering
Water Soluble CBD
Finally, a Water Soluble CBD product that works, is Novel Foods
compliant and can be easy tested for quality and clarity.
Water Soluble CBD
We are pleased to finally introduce a water soluble CBD product which we understand, have tested and are now pleased to market to our customers.
Made in the USA, but with a validated Novel Foods application now submitted to the FSA and EFSA, our water soluble CBDA or CBD power mix is 100% water soluble and tasteless, GMP Certified, free of solvents, kosher, organic and THC Free.
So How Does it Work?
The CBD (or CBDA) molecule which is naturally hydrophobic (chemically repelled by water) is now incased in a natural sugar called Cyclodextrin. Cyclodextrin is hydrophilic (water loving) and is easily soluble in water. The system of using cyclodextrin as an agent for carrying another molecule to make a water soluble product is actually very common in the pharmaceutical industry.
The final product is in powder form, contains 14% to 18% CBD (or CBDA) is odourless and colourless when dissolved in water products.
- Forms a clear and transparent solution! Not turbid or cloudy!
- Individual molecules of CBD or CBDA are solubilized.
- Not a nano or other emulsion, colloid or dispersion.
- Enhanced bioavailability
- The only solvent used for the entire process is water
- Available as CBD or thermally stable CBDA
- The cyclodextrin is a natural product and GRAS
The main use of water soluble CBD is for the beverage industry and we are pleased to say that this product can literally be used in any type of drink. We have already performed successful tests with bottled water drinks, fruit drinks, coffee, bear, gin and vodka to name just a few. Other possible uses include: .
- Infuse other powders and dry goods
- Edibles including gummies and hard candies
- Sublingual dosage
- Drink additives such as creamers and sweeteners
- Instant coffees and teas, dry soups etc.
- Instant drinks and effervescent tablets
- Creams, salves and roll-on
- Gel caps and nutraceuticals
Prices start at £3500 per KG of the water soluble powder. This will contain 20,000mg of CBDA or 14,000mg of CBD. For larger orders we can provide additional discounts, please contact us for more information.
Email Lisa at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0800 772 0904